Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this breadmaker recipe yet but it sounds really interesting. Bake time is however long it takes your breadmaker. *UPDATE*: After talking with the first reviewer I have changed amounts and procedure in this recipe. I think this will yield a tasty but more trouble free bread. Thanks Jan for your input.
- 2⁄3 cup warm water (add more by tsps if needed)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute (or sugar)
- 2 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons gluten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup red raspberries, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- Place the ingredients (except the raspberries) into the pan in the order suggested by the manufactuer.
- Select white bread and push "Start.".
- Add the reserved, frozen raspberries (1 cup) and marshmallows when the breadmaker "beeps" at the addition point.
I made this recipe with the following changes. I was not able to find frozen raspberries in heavy syrup, but did find them canned. Using the 15 ounce can I was easily able to get the 1/2 cup of liquid needed and all looked fine until I added the drained raspberries...I probably had more than you would with the frozen so it reduced the bread dough to a much too wet concoction. I added about 3/4 to 1 cup more flour and an additional 1 teaspoon of yeast and reset my bread machine to get everything kneaded in properly. It worked spectacularly as you can see from my photos...it almost popped out of the machine! Thanks for posting and letting me experiment. Made for Photo Tag.