Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I found this recipe on a blog about a year ago. I don't have the link anymore though. This is so flavorful. It works really well with any salad - baby spinach is great. This good paired with pork and would make an excellent marinade.
- 78.07 ml raspberry vinegar
- 59.14 ml orange marmalade
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 44.37 ml fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml fresh whole raspberries, for garnish
- Gently whisk all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Pour on salad moments before serving and top with raspberry garnish.
Great, unique combo of raspberries, jalapeño (I only used 1), marmalade and cilantro in a dressing. Way to go! I used little more olive oil.
I loved the contrast of hot and sweet with the berries and the jalapenos. I only added about 1 T. cilantro, as I'm not really crazy about it, and it was just enough for me with just a hint of flavor. I made it to top Mandarin, Spinach, and Feta Salad, to serve to my friend and I for lunch, and we both loved it! I will use this recipe often on different salads. I especially liked it with the spinach leaves. Great Vinaigrette Jess, and thank you for sharing it with us! Made for Newest Zaar Stars 2/09. Linda