Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
It won a prize at the party I went to!
Make and share this Raspberry Malibu Zinger (Cocktail) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup raspberry tea, boiled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 ounce mailbu rum
- Boil water and steep raspberry tea with the ginger for 5 minutes. Strain out ginger.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved, let cool to room temperature then chill for 1/2 an hour.
- In a tall glass mix tea with mailbou rum; add about 3 ice cubes and a small straw for stirring.
- *Note: Apparently this likes to layer itself somewhat (rum settled at the bottom) Also, prep. time includes chill time.
Very refreshing and tasty. But I didn't taste any of the Malibu rum, it tasted more like a sweet raspberry iced tea. Thank you for sharing your recipe, SoupCookie. Made for "2011 Let's PARTY" in the Contests & Events forum.