Recipe by mandabears
I have no clue where or who I got this recipe from. All I know that it is so simple, tasty and yummy. Looks beautiful on a cookie tray.
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons raspberry gelatin powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl; beat egg whites with salt until foamy.
- Add mixture of gelatin and sugar gradually, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoons onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- (I have also used a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil and lightly sprayed with cooking spray) Bake at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Turn oven off.
- Let stand in closed oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool on wire racks.