Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A nice light dessert, for any occasion We use our back yard grown raspberries for the perfect taste
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin (any brand)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- In a mixing bowl empty jello powder contents.
- Bring kettle to boil.
- measure 1 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- empty in mixing bowl with powder jello.
- add 1 cup of boiling water, mix and stir until.
- ice cream is fully melted.
- Pour contents in dessert bowls.
- plunk raspberries in about 10-12 in each bowl.
- Chill in fridge uncovered for 6-8 hours.
- can top with whip cream.
- Enjoy! :).