1/3 Photos of Raspberry Lime Rugalach
2 hrs 30 mins
A tasty, yet simple, jam filled cookie spiked with a hint of lime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut butter into flour then mix it together until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Cut the cream cheese into small cubes and then "rub" into the flour/butter crumbs.
- 2Knead this mixture until it forms a ball.
- 3Separate the dough into two equal parts and wrap each part in plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours (at least 4).
- 4To make fruit filling mix the raspberry jam together with sugar with the chopped toasted pecans and grated key lime peel.
- 5Pre heat oven to 350°F
- 6Once dough has chilled roll it out each half on a floured surface to about 9 or 10 inches. Then spread each dough circle with jam mixture.
- 7After you have spread the mixture of jam on the dough circles cut each circle out inot about 10-12 wedges. Then roll each wedge up tightly starting from the widest part of the dough.
- 8Put cookie rolls on a very lighty greased cookie sheet then brush the cookies with the egg whites and sprinkle with extra nuts. Then bake cookies for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Once cooled sprinkle powdered sugar over the cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Lime Rugalach
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 45.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
key lime zest