Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
2 hour chill time.
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 118.29 ml lime juice
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip, thawed
- red food coloring, optional
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberry
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- In a bowl, combine milk and lime juice; mix well.
- Mixture should thicken.
- Add Cool Whip and food coloring if desired.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Wow! I agree this is a super easy and tasty summer pie. You can also "skinny" it some with fat-free condensed milk and Cool Whip. I also liked crushing the berries in my hand before folding them in.
Super easy! I had everything on hand. I did use a baked pie shell instead of the graham crust. I liked the combination of the lime and raspberry. Very fresh tasting. I could see using other combinations of juice and fruit.