Recipe by Kara0473
Tastes like cheesecake, yet light and fluffy for a summer day. This a twist on a recipe I found in my "Best of Country Cooking" cookbook.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 drops red food coloring (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker crust (I use the extra large one)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften the cream cheese and whip until smooth and a little fluffy. Add lime juice and condensed milk and beat again until thoroughly combined and fluffy. If you want a pink pie, you can add a few drops of red food coloring. Fold in raspberries and whipped topping. Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust, cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.