Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Add some grilled chicken to make a light main dish salad. The recipe comes from a junior league cookbok.
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1⁄2-1 head bibb lettuce or 1⁄2-1 head boston lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 ounces arugula
- 1⁄3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 3⁄4 cup grated swiss cheese
- 4 -5 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Salad: Wash, dry, and gently tear all lettuces into pieces and divide among 4 salad plates. Evenly divide the pine nuts, cheese, bacon, and raspberries between the four plates. Top with raspberry vinaigrette to taste.
- Vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake well to combine.