- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 3 fluid ounces pink lemonade
- 2 fluid ounces lemon-flavored liqueur
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine
- 3 cups ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass pitcher, mix together the raspberries, lemon zest, lemonade and Lemoncello. Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, slowly add the sparkling wine, stir gently.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and slowly pour sangria over the ice, allowing raspberries to fall into the glasses.