Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is great for the summertime! Tangy and sweet! From a recipe book called Sangria. The recipe calls for Lemoncello for the liqueur but Zaar does not recognize it.
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 3 fluid ounces pink lemonade
- 2 fluid ounces lemon-flavored liqueur
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine
- 3 cups ice cubes
- In a large glass pitcher, mix together the raspberries, lemon zest, lemonade and Lemoncello. Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, slowly add the sparkling wine, stir gently.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and slowly pour sangria over the ice, allowing raspberries to fall into the glasses.
I used Crystel LIght Raspberry Lemonade and they were out of this world...
I always keep a bottle of Lemoncello in the house and this will become a favorite summer drink on a hot evening. One of the best I have tried! Made for ZWT5
Awesome, simple, wonderful sangria...thank you so much for the recipe! I made it for my boyfriend for his birthday and he LOVED it...I think he drank the entire pitcher save one glass haha and he's not much of a drinker! Quite lemony, but we love lemonade. I used Crystal Light lemonade to save a bit of sugar, and used lemon gin as I couldn't find lemon liquer. I love that this sangria recipe has no added sugar like so many do.