Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 12 ounces frozen raspberry-lemonade concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold water
- 3⁄4 cup raspberries, frozen
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process on high speed until creamy and smooth.
- Pour mixture into 8" square baking dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 4 to 6 hours until firm.
- Stir mixture several times to keep smooth.
Really yummy, used fresh raspberries from garden and my ice cream machine. Daughter is still licking the bowl!
A great Summer treat! This was easy to mix up and easy to eat. The only thing difficult was waiting for it to freeze!
Wonderful! Marvelous! I love the flavor! I made it in my electric ice cream maker in less than 30 minutes start to finish. I'm testing some of the final product in the freezer to see how it holds up. What a health dessert...without feeling deprived. Thanks!