Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from All recipes. This makes a quick and easy delicious punch.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen raspberry-lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lime juice
- 12 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- 1 cup fresh raspberry, garnish
- In a large punch bowl, combine raspberry lemonade concentrate, water and lime juice.
- Stir in lemon-lime soda and crushed ice.
- Garnish each glass with a fresh raspberry.
VERY, VERY NICE PUNCH! I doubled the ingredients when I made this for a park-wide get-together (mobile home park) & it was a big success especially with the non-alcoholic attendees ~ The citrus-raspberry combo is very refreshing! Will certainly be making this one again! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my group mates in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #31]