Recipe by Little Suzy Homemaker
This recipe was from Southern Living May 2007. Very refreshing in the hot summer weather! (For a pink lemonade pie just substitute pink lemonade concentrate for the regular lemonade concentrate and omit the raspberry preserves.) Cooking time does not include the freezer time of 4 hours.
Top Review by megs_
WOW! this is DELISH! :) I have been searching for a good summertime pie recipe and have finally found it!!! I used fat free whipped cream/sweetened milk to lighten the recipe up a bit. I absolutely love the flavor of this - nice sweet/sour combo!! I had this with some rasberry iced tea and it was heaven. thank you so much for a wonderful keeper!!!! going straight to my zaar stars cookbook!
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 ounces prepared graham cracker crusts