1/1 Photo of Raspberry Lemonade Marshmallows
Adapted from Joy of Kosher website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly spray 11x15 baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine raspberry puree and the gelatin in a medium bowl and whisk until well blended and smooth. Set aside.
- 3Combine lemon juice, corn syrup, salt and sugar in a 6-quart sauce pan on medium heat.
- 4Bring the mixture to a boil, be sure to brush the sides of the pan with a clean, moistened pastry brush to prevent sugar crystals from forming.
- 5Using a candy thermometer, continue to boil the mixture until it reaches 240°F Do NOT stir.
- 6Remove pan from heat and stir in the gelatin mixture.
- 7Transfer mixture to a stand mixer with a whisk attachment.
- 8Whip mixture for 12 minutes - starting on the lowest setting and gradually increasing to high.
- 9Add lemon zest to mixture and whip for 30 more seconds.
- 10Scrape mixture into sheet pan and let set at room temperature at least 4.
- 11After mixture has cooled and set, combine cornstarch and confectioners sugar and dust onto top.
- 12Carefully coat a knife with more cornstarch mixture and cut into cubes, shaking each cube to remove excess powder.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Lemonade Marshmallows
Serving Size: 1 (1064 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: