Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Think summer breezes and the nearest hammock with this adult cooler!
Make and share this Raspberry Lemonade Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- Mash berries in large bowl.
- Add vodka; cover and chill overnight.
- Strain, pressing on solids to release liquid (there should be about 3 cups raspberry vodka).
- Place lemon pieces, sugar, and ginger, if desired, in large pitcher.
- Mash lemons with large wooden spoon to release juices.
- Add lemonade and raspberry vodka; stir to blend.
- This can be made 8 hours ahead.
- Cover and chill.
- Add ice cubes to pitcher and stir well.
- Divide lemonade, mashed lemons, and ice among 8 glasses.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and serve.