12 hrs 15 mins
Think summer breezes and the nearest hammock with this adult cooler!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash berries in large bowl.
- 2Add vodka; cover and chill overnight.
- 3Strain, pressing on solids to release liquid (there should be about 3 cups raspberry vodka).
- 4Place lemon pieces, sugar, and ginger, if desired, in large pitcher.
- 5Mash lemons with large wooden spoon to release juices.
- 6Add lemonade and raspberry vodka; stir to blend.
- 7This can be made 8 hours ahead.
- 8Cover and chill.
- 9Add ice cubes to pitcher and stir well.
- 10Divide lemonade, mashed lemons, and ice among 8 glasses.
- 11Garnish with mint sprigs and serve.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Lemonade Cooler
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: