Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Think summer breezes and the nearest hammock with this adult cooler!
- 2 (6 ounce) containers fresh raspberries
- 3 cups citrus-infused vodka
- 4 lemons, cut in 8 pieces
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger (optional)
- 6 cups lemonade (made from concentrate)
- ice cube
- 8 fresh mint sprigs
- Mash berries in large bowl.
- Add vodka; cover and chill overnight.
- Strain, pressing on solids to release liquid (there should be about 3 cups raspberry vodka).
- Place lemon pieces, sugar, and ginger, if desired, in large pitcher.
- Mash lemons with large wooden spoon to release juices.
- Add lemonade and raspberry vodka; stir to blend.
- This can be made 8 hours ahead.
- Cover and chill.
- Add ice cubes to pitcher and stir well.
- Divide lemonade, mashed lemons, and ice among 8 glasses.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and serve.