Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This beautiful pink drink is the perfect non-alcoholic cocktail for summer parties.
- 4 lbs raspberries
- 4 1⁄2 ounces superfine sugar
- 3 unwaxed lemons, juice and zest of
- 1 quart soda water, chilled
- mint leaf
- Toss the raspberries in a bowl with sugar and leave for 1 hour.
- Blitz the raspberry and sugar mix in a food processor, then push the puree through a sieve and discard the pips.
- Mix the puree with the finely grated zest and juice of the lemons and add the chilled soda water. Taste and add extra sugar, if required. Serve over ice and decorate with mint leaves.
I'm fully aware that it's NOT summer around here right now (although daytime temps are in the low 60s, which is cold for me!) but I still enjoy cold drinks just like this one! I used frozen berries for this one & we had a VERY, VERE FALVORFUL LEMONADE, thanks to your recipe! I look forward to making it much more often during the spring & Summer months! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]