Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a crisp tart drink and tastes especially good on a hot day.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 -4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- ice cube
- In blender, combine lemonade concentrate, raspberries and sugar.
- Cover and process until blended.
- Strain to remove seeds.
- In a 4 1/2 quart container, combine raspberry mixture, club soda and ice cubes; mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Very refreshing & delightfully delicious! Made for a pack of thirsty men and they gulped it down before I even knew what happened. Later we also served with some alcohol and everyone enjoyed it!! Thanks so much for a yummy beverage!!
We had some friends over for Memorial Day weekend and made this for our get together -- it was a huge hit! You have to drink it up pretty fast though or it loses the fizz. But it is super yummy and a great refreshing summer bevvy :) Thanks for sharing!
And here I thought I might be through with lemonades considering how cold it's getting around here (I know, 50-60 degrees ABOVE isn't all that cold for some, but for me, it is!) ~ No way, after spotting what turned out to be A GREAT TASTING DRINK, whatever the weather! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in New Zaar Stars Tag Game]