1/1 Photo of Raspberry Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
These cookies are in regular rotation at our house. The raspberry and lemon contrast nicely! I found this recipe at foodtv.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter 2 large baking sheets.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt and whisk to blend.
- 3In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Beat in the egg yolks, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla. Add the flour mixture in 2 additions and beat just until moist clumps form. Gather the dough together into a ball.
- 4Pinch off the dough to form 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheets, spacing 1-inch apart.
- 5Use your floured index finger or 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon to create depressions in the center of each ball. Fill each indentation with nearly 1/2 teaspoon of the jam mixture.
- 6Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (867 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1871.1
- Calories from Fat 882
- Total Fat 98.0 g
- Saturated Fat 60.1 g
- Cholesterol 428.4 mg
- Sodium 1320.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 231.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 106.4 g
- Protein 18.5 g