1/2 Photos of Raspberry Lemon Muffins
I have not tried this recipe yet. I keep forgetting to get the raspberries at the store. But I thought it sounded good enough to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, for decoration (optional)
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Grease a 12 cup muffin tin, or line with paper liners.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, oil, lemon juice, egg whites, and, if using, lemon extract.
- 4In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, and lemon zest.
- 5Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and mix until just blended.
- 6Gently stir in the frozen raspberries.
- 7Spoon batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- 8Sprinkle remaining sugar over the tops for decoration, if desired.
- 9Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
- 10Cool muffins in the tin on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Lemon Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.6
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 123.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g