Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from the Betty Crocker site, this is light and refreshing.
- 1⁄2 cup reduced fat raspberry cream cheese, from 8-ounce container, softened
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 (6 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- fresh fruit, pieces or berries
- Mix cream cheese and marshmallow creme in medium bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled dip with fruit.
Very yummy. Couldn't find the raspberry cream cheese, so I substituted strawberry instead-still very good!
I just saw this on the www.bettycrocker.com website and was just getting ready to post it. Thank you Karen, for beating me to it! Have a fantastic day...