Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This recipe is from justberryrecipes .com. Time to prepare does not include time for the crust to cool.
Top Review by Sam #3
What a yummy different dessert! We had my sister, niece and nephew over and by the time the night was over the pan was empty. Since we didn't have frozen raspberries other than crushed ones we used frozen blueberries in place and it was awesome!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups Cool Whip
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages red raspberries, frozen
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, 2 T sugar and flour. Press into a 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 12 minutes. Cool.
- Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, then add Cool Whip and pour over crust.
- Dissolve jello and 1/2 C sugar in 2 C boiling water. When dissolved, add frozen raspberries. Pour over cream cheese layer and chill.