Similar to a mimosa, but with raspberries. This is from Dinners for Two. Original recipe from The Fearrington House in Pittsboro, North Carolina.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash raspberries, then strain through a sieve/mesh to remove the seeds.
- 2Mix raspberries and Grand Marnier and chill until ready to serve.
- 3Place 1 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry mixture in the bottom of glass.
- 4Slowly fill with champagne and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Kir
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: