1/3 Photos of Raspberry Jello Pie
3 hrs 10 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
This is one of the first pies I ever learned to make, it is so quick and easy. A long time family favourite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 deep dish pie shell, baked
- 1 cup raspberry juice
- 3 ounces jello wild raspberry gelatin powder (1 pkge)
- 10 ounces raspberries (1 pkge)
- 10 ounces blackberries (1 pkge)
- 2 cups whipped cream, garnish (optional)
- 1/8 cup coconut, toasted, garnish (optional)
- 8 fresh raspberries, garnish (optional)
- 8 fresh blackberries, garnish (optional)
- 1 fresh mint sprig, garnish (optional)
- 1Heat the raspberry juice to boiling and pour over gelatin, stirring until all dissolved.
- 2Next add in the frozen raspberries and blackberries.
- 3Place the gelatin and fruit in the refrigerator until partially set, then pour the mixture into the baked pie crust and refrigerate until fully set.
- 4When ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream, toasted coconut, raspberries, blackberries and mint.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Jello Pie
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.3
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 152.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: