Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty salad for a party or a treat for the family.
- 1 package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 (9 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecan nuts
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- Combine gelatin and hot water; stir until dissolved.
- Add ice cream and stir well until thoroughly dissolved.
- Combine undrained pineapple, nuts and sliced bananas, then add to gelatin mixture.
- Pour into a quart mould and chill until firm.
This was so yummy, but I did make one minor adjustment by using diced peaches instead of the pineapple. I'll definitely keep this one around in case either of my girls asks for a jello salad again. Thanks for posting !