Recipe by mary winecoff
I am planting raspberries next week so I wanted to save this recipe so when they come in I can make this. The raspberry jam should be complemented with the raspberry liqueur. From Small Bath Canning by Topp and Howard.
- 3 1⁄4 cups raspberries, crushed (about 5 cups)
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) envelope liquid fruit pectin
- 1⁄3 cup Chambord raspberry liquor or 1⁄3 cup framboise liqueur or 1⁄3 cup raspberry liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine berries, sugar and lemon juice in a very large stainless steel or enamel saucepan. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place pan over high heat, bring to a full boil and boil hard for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in pectin and liqueur. Ladle into sterilized jars and process in a water bath for 5 minutes.