Egg free !!
Make and share this Raspberry Jam Droplets recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Lightly grease 24 hole mini muffin tin.
- In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and vanilla till creamy.
- Stir in sifted flour and baking powder.
- Add milk to form a soft dough.
- Roll mixture into 24 tablespoonful sized balls.
- Press one into each muffin hole.
- Use your index finger to make a deep indent in the centre of each to form a pastry case.
- Fill holes with 1/2 - 1 tsp of jam.
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes till golden.
- Stand 10 minutes before cooling on a wire rack.