1 hr 30 mins
Got this recipe from a friend who "adapted/adopted" it from Pillsbury. Everyone in our building loves these and I make them a special batch at Christmas and for Valentine's Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml almond extract (I use 1/2 tsp. almond and 1/2 tsp. vanilla, butter and nut extract)
- 1 large egg
- 59.14 ml seedless raspberry jam, red
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8 inch square baking pan by spraying it with non stick spray.
- 2In a large bowl, combine crust ingredients until well blended.
- 3Press into the bottom of the pan and bake for 15-20 minutes (depending on your oven) until the edges are lightly brown.
- 4While the crust is baking, combine the filling ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well blended.
- 5Remove the crust from the oven and pour the filling over the crust.
- 6In a small bowl, heat 1/2 of the 1/4 cup of jam until soft.
- 7Carefully spoon the jam over and into the filing without disturbing the crust.
- 8Put the pan back in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes longer until filling is set.
- 9Cool for 30 minutes.
- 10Stir remaining jam until smooth, then spread it evenly over the cooled bars.
- 11Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 12Store leftovers (like you'll have those!) in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Jam Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (800 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 56.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g