1/1 Photo of Raspberry Jam Buttercream
Roxanne J.R.'s Note:
I love raspberry and this frosting did not disappoint. I used seedless raspberry preserves instead of jam. Pair it with your favourite chocolate cake and you're in heaven. I added a couple drops of pink food colour to enhance the natural colour of the raspberry jam in the finished product. This recipe is from the Culinary Concoctions by Peabody blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter and jam in a mixing bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- 2Cream butter and jam until well incorporated, about 2 minutes.
- 3Add powdered sugar, one cup at a time until you reach desired consistency.
- 4If frosting gets too thick you can add a little milk to thin it out.
- 5If you are not satisfied with the pink colour from the jam/preserves alone add in a drop or two of red food colour to intensify it.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Jam Buttercream
Serving Size: 1 (1108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g