Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I've written the directions for bread machines that have a jam cycle. Recipe is from CD Kitchen. Strawberry or blueberry could be substituted for the strawberry.
- Cut up the fruit. Pour into bread pan.
- Add sugar. You can add less, but don't add more than 1 3/4 cups. Add to bread pan.
- Place pan into bread machine and select the jam cycle.
- When machine is finished, remove bread pan from machine and allow to cool.
- Pour jam into jars, seal tightly and store in the refrigerator.
I've not made this as yet, but I'll give a 5 star.