Recipe by grandma2969
going to try this when my tomatoes get ripe this year..a friend swears by this recipe
- 4 -5 cups peeled chopped ripe tomatoes
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces raspberry gelatin powder
Directions See How It's Made
- in large kettle, combine tomatoes, sugar and lemon juice --
- stir over high heat until mixture boils.
- reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.uncovered.
- remove from heat and stir in gelatin until completely dissolved.
- put in jar or freezer containers.
- stir in freezer or refrigerator.