You would be surprised at how good this tastes and how versatile it is.
Make and share this Raspberry Jalapeno Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- Sterilize jelly jars and lids according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Remove seeds from green pepper and chilies Be very careful with chiles -- don't touch your eyes.
- Fit the steel knife blade into the bowl.
- Chop green pepper into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Measure 1/2 cup.
- Reserve rest for another purpose.
- Chop jalapenos into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Measure 1/4 cup for jelly.
- Place the Raspberries, 1/2 cup green pepper and 1/4 cup jalapenos, sugar and vinegar in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Continue to boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; let cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in pectin.
- Strain mixture through a fine strainer to remove pieces of peppers.
- Pour strained liquid into sterilized jars.
- Cover tightly and store in a cool place up to 6 months.