1/3 Photos of Raspberry Jalapeno Jelly
Gay Gilmore's Note:
You would be surprised at how good this tastes and how versatile it is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sterilize jelly jars and lids according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Remove seeds from green pepper and chilies Be very careful with chiles -- don't touch your eyes.
- 3Fit the steel knife blade into the bowl.
- 4Chop green pepper into 1/4-inch pieces.
- 5Measure 1/2 cup.
- 6Reserve rest for another purpose.
- 7Chop jalapenos into 1/4 inch pieces.
- 8Measure 1/4 cup for jelly.
- 9Place the Raspberries, 1/2 cup green pepper and 1/4 cup jalapenos, sugar and vinegar in a large saucepan.
- 10Bring to a boil.
- 11Continue to boil 1 minute.
- 12Remove from heat; let cool 5 minutes.
- 13Stir in pectin.
- 14Strain mixture through a fine strainer to remove pieces of peppers.
- 15Pour strained liquid into sterilized jars.
- 16Cover tightly and store in a cool place up to 6 months.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Jalapeno Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 65.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g