Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Drizzle this over a grilled chicken breast to liven it up. Or just dip chicken fingers out of the oven in it :)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries (frozen will also work)
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup evaporated cane juice (sugar)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- In a nonreactive, heavy saucepan, mix everything together and cook over medium high heat until the sugar has melted.
- Continue to cook until the sauce has reduced to 4 cups and coats the back of a spoon (approx 20-30 minutes).
my raspberries and a few of my jalapenos from the back yard ripened at the perfect time to try this glaze out - I used it as a dipping sauce for some pork chops off the grill and everyone loved it. I only had 3 jalapenos ripe and they still provided the little bit of "heat" I was looking for - thanks for the recipe Chandra :)
Wow!!!!I used fresh jalapenos from my garden and frozen raspberries and homegrown lemons from my dad's yard in Southern Cali. This is so beautiful, the colors are amazing...OHH and it tastes awesome. A bit on the hot side but I like it that way. I will be using it on chicken and maybe drizzle some on cream cheese and serve with crackers....lots of options. Thanks again Chandra!! Made for PAC Fall2007