1/1 Photo of Raspberry Iced Tea
Audrey M's Note:
Refreshing! Getting ready for summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 1 quart glass jar, combine water, gingeroot and tea bags.
- 2Place in a sunny place for 3 hours or until tea is to your liking.
- 3Remove the tea bags and gingeroot.
- 4In a 2 quart plastic container (don't use metal), combine tea, concentrate and 2 cups lemon-lime soda.
- 5Cover container and freeze for 8 hours or until icy.
- 6Stir mixture at least two times during freezing process.
- 7To serve, spoon 1/2 cup frozen tea mixture into each glass.
- 8Add 1/2 cup chilled lemon-lime soda to glass and gently stir.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (3412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry drink concentrate