Refreshing! Getting ready for summer.
Make and share this Raspberry Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- In a 1 quart glass jar, combine water, gingeroot and tea bags.
- Place in a sunny place for 3 hours or until tea is to your liking.
- Remove the tea bags and gingeroot.
- In a 2 quart plastic container (don't use metal), combine tea, concentrate and 2 cups lemon-lime soda.
- Cover container and freeze for 8 hours or until icy.
- Stir mixture at least two times during freezing process.
- To serve, spoon 1/2 cup frozen tea mixture into each glass.
- Add 1/2 cup chilled lemon-lime soda to glass and gently stir.