Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From a local television station
Make and share this Raspberry Iced-Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml red raspberries, fresh or 473.18 ml frozen red raspberries
- 4-5 tea bags
- 1182.95 ml boiling water
- ice cube
- Place raspberries and tea bags in a bowl (preferably a glass bowl). Pour the boiling water over the raspberries and tea bags.
- Cover and let stand about 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and strain the raspberries from the mixture.
- Discard the berries.
- Cool several hours and serve over ice.
- If you want to add sugar use a simple syrup not regular sugar.
This was a very nice refreshing summer drink. Thanks for sharing your recipe :)