1/1 Photo of Raspberry Iced-Tea
Charlotte J's Note:
From a local television station
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place raspberries and tea bags in a bowl (preferably a glass bowl). Pour the boiling water over the raspberries and tea bags.
- 2Cover and let stand about 5 minutes.
- 3Remove the tea bags and strain the raspberries from the mixture.
- 4Discard the berries.
- 5Cool several hours and serve over ice.
- 6If you want to add sugar use a simple syrup not regular sugar.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Iced-Tea
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: