This is a great tea! Fresh raspberries add a super taste!
Make and share this Raspberry Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil.
- Add sugar and tea bags; steep for 6 minutes.
- Discard tea bags.
- Add 4 cups water.
- In saucepan mix raspberries with remaining 1/2 cup water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Push berries through a strainer to remove seeds.
- Add berry mixture to tea mixture, serve over ice.
We LOVED it! The only change I had to make was use frozen raspberries instead of fresh and I didn't bother to boil them, but I blended them in a food processor and then passed it through the seive to remove seeds. Very refreshing! Thank you MizzNezz, for sharing this wonderful recipe, definitely will be making it again! :)
Loved this on a very hot day. Not to sweet or too tart. Just the right flavor for me:)