Recipe by Ceezie
With its smooth pudding layer and colorful berry topping, it's a hit with everyone who tries it. Recipe Source: TOH
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups fresh raspberries or 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the gelatin and water; stir until gelatin and water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Fold in the raspberries. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until syrupy.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add pudding. Spread over crust. Spoon gelatin mixture over the top. Chill until set. Refrigerate leftovers.