Recipe by alice Dave
I found this recipe on the Nordicware website. I'm mostly posting it so that I can have it in my cookbook, but I think it is such a delightful recipe that many others might enjoy it as well. It is great for a summer or birthday party.
- 4 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
- Add the ice cream and stir it in until it fully melted.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate and juice from raspberries.
- Chill the mixture until partially set, then fold in raspberries and pecans.
- Pour into a 12-cup Bundt Pan.
- If you don't have a bundt pan use a regular baking pan.
- Chill until completely set.
- Serve cold.