Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe on the Nordicware website. I'm mostly posting it so that I can have it in my cookbook, but I think it is such a delightful recipe that many others might enjoy it as well. It is great for a summer or birthday party.
- Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
- Add the ice cream and stir it in until it fully melted.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate and juice from raspberries.
- Chill the mixture until partially set, then fold in raspberries and pecans.
- Pour into a 12-cup Bundt Pan.
- If you don't have a bundt pan use a regular baking pan.
- Chill until completely set.
- Serve cold.