- 3 (12 ounce) packages frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Process first 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture through a wire mesh strainer, pressing the back of a spoon against the side of strainer to squeeze out juice.
- Discard seeds and pulp.
- Pour juice mixture into an 8-inch square pan, freeze until firm.
- Remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into serving dishes and garnish with orange rind strips.