Recipe by Sharon123
A recipe courtesy Aida Mollenkamp on the new cooking channel. I have tweaked the ingredients just a little. :) Enjoy!
- 170.09 g milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 177.44 ml whole milk
- 59.14 ml heavy cream (or half and half)
- 59.14 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 29.58-44.37 ml raspberry flavored syrup
- crystallized ginger, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything except the syrup and ginger in a small saucepan and place over medium-low heat. Whisk occasionally until chocolate is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Continue to cook, whisking frequently until smooth and slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in raspberry syrup, top with a piece of ginger, if using, and serve immediately.