Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a yummy hot adult drink. Great for snuggling up by the fireplace in the winter.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Chambord raspberry liquor
- hot cocoa mix, enough for a big mug (use your favorite brand)
- Make hot chocolate according to package directions.
- Make enough for a large mug.
- Add Creme de Cacao and Chambord; Stir and enjoy.
This is ecstasy in a cup. I used my own homemade hot chocolate mix and added the liqueurs. Very rich chocolate-raspberry flavor. Plan on making this often. Thanks Nurse Di.
I have made this drink several times since finding this recipe site. It has become a favorite of mine. Very smooth and the secret lies in the raspberry liquor. Awesome!!
I knew this was going to be a winner and I as SO right. Most delicious. Chambord rocks!! My husband now makes me a cup almost every night. Thanks Nurse Di and keep those great recipes coming :)