Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty Holiday treat!
Make and share this Raspberry Holiday Jello recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) canwhole cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 lb frozen raspberries
- In 9X13 pan dissolve cherry jello with 3/4 cup boiling water.
- In med pan heat cranberry sauce add pineapple and mix, spread over cherry jello, chill.
- Once set, spread sour cream evenly over top, chill one hour.
- Spread Frozen raspberry's evenly over sour cream.
- Make raspberry jello according to direction and pour gently over top.
- Let set
- ENJOY :).