Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Found this on a receipe card at Target. Made it to replace cranberry sauce and it was a hit.
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pistachios
- Heat one cup pomegranate juice to boiling. Pour over gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add remaining juice. Refrigerate until soft-set, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Break up cranberry sauce with fork, and stir cranberry sauce and pineapple into gelatin. Pour into serving dishes or bowl. Refrigerate until firm.
- Top with whipped topping and pistachios.