Recipe by Grannie B
This colorful dish can pass for salad or dessert! Your guests will keep coming back for more! *Cooks note: The raspberries are 1/2 of a 12 oz pkg. of frozen raspberries. Make sure that the puddings mixes are "COOK & SERVE", and NOT "Instant" pudding mixes. Preparation time does NOT include chilling time.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
Yum! This was so easy to make and it was postively heavenly. I served them in short parfait glasses to make it seem special, but this dessert would make a great presentation no matter what dish it's served in. I will make this again (and again and again). Thank you for sharing your recipe, Grannie B. Made for Fal 2012 Pick-A-Chef.
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) boxjello tapioca cook & serve pudding
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) boxvanilla cook & serve pudding
- 3 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 6 ounces frozen raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine raspberry jello, tapioca pudding, and vanilla pudding with 3 cups of water. Heat to a boil and bubbles form. Cook for 3 min., stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and chill in refrigerator.
- When chilled, fold in Cool Whip and 1/2 of a 12 oz pkg. of frozen raspberries.