- 1 (16 ounce) package yellow cake mix (such as Pillsbury or Betty Crocker)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 (6 ounce) cartons fresh raspberries
- 1 ounce white chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake cake according to package instructions. Completely cool.
- Use heart shaped cookie cutters to cut out hearts and split each heart Horizontally into two layers or equal thickness.
- Boil raspberry jam with water until slightly thickened and brush onto hearts.
- Stack one cake layer on top of another and arrange raspberries on top layer.
- Brush raspberries with jam.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over raspberries in a pretty pattern.