Recipe by Elana's Pantry
Gluten Free and Dairy Free Raspberry Hamantaschen http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/gluten-free-raspberry-hamantaschen/ Yield will be dependent on the size of your cookies and thickness of your dough. I used a scalloped cookie cutter that was 1 ¾-inches in diameter and rolled my dough to approximately ¼ inch thick; my yield was around 2 dozen little cookies. It was challenging to get an exact yield as my younger son was eating these almost as fast as I baked them.
- 473.18 ml blanched almond flour
- 2.46 ml celtic sea salt
- 29.58 ml grapeseed oil
- 29.58 ml agave nectar
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 14.79 ml water
- some raspberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, combine oil, agave, vanilla and water.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Chill dough in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Roll out dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper ¼ - ½ inch thick.
- Cut dough into circles (size of your choosing).
- Make a light indentation with your forefinger in the center of each circle.
- Drop ½ teaspoon of raspberry jam into the center of each circle.
- Fold the dough in to create 3 sides; pinch each of the 3 corners to form a triangle shaped cookie.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes until cookies are golden brown around the edges.