1/1 Photo of Raspberry Hamantaschen
Elana's Pantry's Note:
Gluten Free and Dairy Free Raspberry Hamantaschen http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/gluten-free-raspberry-hamantaschen/ Yield will be dependent on the size of your cookies and thickness of your dough. I used a scalloped cookie cutter that was 1 ¾-inches in diameter and rolled my dough to approximately ¼ inch thick; my yield was around 2 dozen little cookies. It was challenging to get an exact yield as my younger son was eating these almost as fast as I baked them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour and salt.
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine oil, agave, vanilla and water.
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- 4Chill dough in refrigerator 1 hour.
- 5Roll out dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper ¼ - ½ inch thick.
- 6Cut dough into circles (size of your choosing).
- 7Make a light indentation with your forefinger in the center of each circle.
- 8Drop ½ teaspoon of raspberry jam into the center of each circle.
- 9Fold the dough in to create 3 sides; pinch each of the 3 corners to form a triangle shaped cookie.
- 10Bake at 350° for 8 minutes until cookies are golden brown around the edges.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Hamantaschen
Serving Size: 1 (4 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 116.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: