1/1 Photo of Raspberry Habanero Jam Beware Hot Stuff!
Hot Stuff! This recipe was inspired from Chef #64642's Molly53 Raspberry Green Chile Jam. This is good spread over brie wrapped in puff pastry and baked, served with crackers. Try it spread on a wrap with your favorite meats. Or a side for that yummy Monte Cristo Sandwich FYI: An easy way to mince the chili's is place in blender with some of the apple juice. Always use gloves to protect yourself from the heat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine raspberries, chili`s, pectin, water, and lemon juice in an 8-quart non-stick pan.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Add sugar all at once.
- 4Return mixture to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- 5Boil hard for 1 minute.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Ladle hot jam into hot jars, leaving a 1/4-inch headspace.
- 8Place lids and screw on bands fingertip-tight.
- 9Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes, adjusting processing time for elevation as necessary.
- 10Let rest for 12-24 hours.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Habanero Jam Beware Hot Stuff!
Serving Size: 1 (1759 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 118.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g