1/1 Photo of Raspberry Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
This one sure is different but just might grab ya. My husband and I thought they were quite yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread preserve onto 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- 2Sprinkle with pecans and green onions.
- 3Lay two cheese slices on each of the two bread slices.
- 4Top with remaining bread slices to make sandwiches.
- 5Spread butter on the outside of each sandwich.
- 6Grill on a hot griddle or in a hot skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 864.0
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.5 mg
- Sodium 1260.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 25.9 g